“Disruptive” American Airlines Passenger Questioned
Get Breaking News First
KANSAS CITY (CBSDFW.COM) - Law enforcement took a passenger into custody Wednesday for allegedly interfering with the flight crew on board an American Airlines flight from Dallas-Fort Worth to Kansas City.
Flight 1233 landed in Kansas City at 4:36 p.m.
The passenger was questioned about their disruptive behavior, according to a spokesperson for American Airlines.
None of the 140 passengers or 5 member crew were injured.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Gov. Perry Announces North Texas Ebola Treatment Facility
- Mavs Request Waivers On Griffin, Togashi
- Cleburne Mayor Taking Dog Shooting Seriously
- 20 Middle School Students Stung By Bees In Fort Worth
- College Football Spotlight: Get Ready To Debate One-Loss Playoff Contenders
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures