“Disruptive” American Airlines Passenger Questioned
KANSAS CITY (CBSDFW.COM) – Law enforcement took a passenger into custody Wednesday for allegedly interfering with the flight crew on board an American Airlines flight from Dallas-Fort Worth to Kansas City.
Flight 1233 landed in Kansas City at 4:36 p.m.
The passenger was questioned about their disruptive behavior, according to a spokesperson for American Airlines.
None of the 140 passengers or 5 member crew were injured.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Officials Address Long Police Response Times
- After 117 Years, Vincent’s Seafood Will Close
- Colleyville Residents Divided By Small 2-Lane Road
- Denton May Reduce Distance Between Gas Wells & Homes
- Dallas County Sheriff’s Deputy Arrested For Theft
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures