“Disruptive” American Airlines Passenger Questioned
KANSAS CITY (CBSDFW.COM) – Law enforcement took a passenger into custody Wednesday for allegedly interfering with the flight crew on board an American Airlines flight from Dallas-Fort Worth to Kansas City.
Flight 1233 landed in Kansas City at 4:36 p.m.
The passenger was questioned about their disruptive behavior, according to a spokesperson for American Airlines.
None of the 140 passengers or 5 member crew were injured.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Medical School Coming To North Texas
- Starbucks Raising Prices By 5 To 20 Cents
- Drought, Then Rain, Toppling Texas Trees
- Player Style Files: Pro-Biker Nigel Sylvester Has ‘Imagination’ For Riding
- 5 Non-Baseball Players Who Would Crush The Home Run Derby
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures