“Disruptive” American Airlines Passenger Questioned
Get Breaking News First
KANSAS CITY (CBSDFW.COM) - Law enforcement took a passenger into custody Wednesday for allegedly interfering with the flight crew on board an American Airlines flight from Dallas-Fort Worth to Kansas City.
Flight 1233 landed in Kansas City at 4:36 p.m.
The passenger was questioned about their disruptive behavior, according to a spokesperson for American Airlines.
None of the 140 passengers or 5 member crew were injured.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police: Texas Soldier Beat Daughter To Death
- Captain Of SMU’s Only NCAA Final Four Team Dies
- Texas AP High School Football Poll
- Keller School Warns Parents About Attempted Child Abduction
- Pots, Pans, Dolls, Games Up For Toy Hall Of Fame
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures