Here are some rainfall totals across North Texas as of 11:00 am Thursday.
Valley View 10.78 in.
Alvord 9.97 in.
Seven miles northwest of Krum 9.04 in.
Clear Creek near Sanger 7.40 in.
Krum 6.32 in.
Four miles northwest of Decatur 5.27 in.
Heavy rain, possibly leading to flooding remains in the forecast into at least midday on Friday. Flash Flood Watches and Flash Flood Warnings remain possible through this time. The Flash Flood Watch has been extended south of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area to Waco, Athens and south of Hamilton.
Never drive across any road covered by water. Even though it may look shallow, the road could have washed away. Two to six inches or water can be enough to sweep a person off their feet or move a car from the road.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Living With People They Bite, Zika Mosquitoes Hard To Fight
- Bedford Apartment Fire Leaves 1 Person Dead
- Denton PD To Recreate Deadly Crash That Killed 2 Kids
- Pedestrian Killed Crossing 635-LBJ Monday Night
- FWISD School Calendar Vote Results To Be Revealed
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures