PLANO, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A suspected illegal immigrant has been thrown in the Collin County jail, accused of using his cell phone camera in a most improper way.
Plano Police say a male shopper happened to see 44-year old Fermin Morales-Gonzalez taking pictures up the skirts and dresses of unsuspecting women. Reports say the man told the store management and then flagged down a Plano Police officer who was driving by.
Gonzalez was stopped and questioned, his phone searched, and pictures of women taken at several stores were found.
J.D. Miles (@jdmiles11) July 21, 2014
Plano Police Officer David Tilley says there could be other places Gonzalez operated as well.
He says Gonzalez admitted none of the women had his permission. He’s been indicted on five felony counts.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police Investigate Burglary At Oak Cliff Restaurant
- Release: Most Successful Texas State Fair In 130-Year History
- Average Gasoline Price Down 4 Cents To $2.25 A Gallon
- FC Dallas Wins Supporters’ Shield In 0-0 Draw With Galaxy
- Police Investigating Double Homicide In Fort Worth