PLANO, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A suspected illegal immigrant has been thrown in the Collin County jail, accused of using his cell phone camera in a most improper way.
Plano Police say a male shopper happened to see 44-year old Fermin Morales-Gonzalez taking pictures up the skirts and dresses of unsuspecting women. Reports say the man told the store management and then flagged down a Plano Police officer who was driving by.
Gonzalez was stopped and questioned, his phone searched, and pictures of women taken at several stores were found.
J.D. Miles (@jdmiles11) July 21, 2014
Plano Police Officer David Tilley says there could be other places Gonzalez operated as well.
He says Gonzalez admitted none of the women had his permission. He’s been indicted on five felony counts.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Smithsonian Museum Chronicling Black History Opens
- Five Dead In Washington Mall Shooting; Shooter Still On Loose
- Deputies Capture Suspect For Murdering Father, Shooting At Police
- Crews Recover Two Bodies In Cedar Creek Lake
- The West Is Ours! Texas Wins Second Straight Division Title