GARLAND, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Garland want to find two people after a surveillance video surfaces of them hanging around the home of an elderly woman at the time she was murdered.
The body of 71-year-old Janet Vanderslice was found by her son on Saturday. She had been stabbed to death. Police say the last time anyone saw her was Friday morning.
Joe Harn with police says they have no motive for the murder and doesn’t believe robbery was behind the killing because nothing was taken from the home.
Harn says the video shows two people going to the back of the home and the coming back out front. Harn believes the two were around the home at the time of Vanderslice’s murder.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jordan Peele’s “Get Out” Follow-Up Set For 2019
- Big League Baseball’s Founding Documents To Be Auctioned
- Zuckerberg Says He’s Not Running For Public Office
- Spacewalking Astronauts Tackle Urgent ISS Repairs
- Renovation Projects Underway On Dozens Of DISD Campuses