GARLAND, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Garland want to find two people after a surveillance video surfaces of them hanging around the home of an elderly woman at the time she was murdered.
The body of 71-year-old Janet Vanderslice was found by her son on Saturday. She had been stabbed to death. Police say the last time anyone saw her was Friday morning.
Joe Harn with police says they have no motive for the murder and doesn’t believe robbery was behind the killing because nothing was taken from the home.
Harn says the video shows two people going to the back of the home and the coming back out front. Harn believes the two were around the home at the time of Vanderslice’s murder.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Milton, Moore Help No. 12 SMU Rout South Florida 92-58
- Rangers Hot Stove: Discussing CBS’s Position Player Rankings
- Rangers Hot Stove: Interview with Shawn Tolleson
- 2nd Child Dies After Denton 4-Vehicle Crash
- WATCH: Tailgate Fan Parties At Super Bowl 50