Teenager Killed In Northeast Dallas Shooting
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — A 15-year-old boy was shot and killed late Monday night in northeast Dallas.
The shooting occurred at 9700 Forest Lane near Audelia Road just after 10:30 p.m. The victim, who has yet to be identified, was shot in the head.
Officers say the victim had been hanging out at the shopping center with a group of juveniles when the shooting occurred. Witnesses say that a suspect vehicle fired a shot in the victim’s direction from Forest Lane.
Homicide detectives blocked off and canvased the area for several hours after the shooting.
Police have not released a motive or the identity of any suspects in the case.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Nelson Delayed After Heavy Rain On Saturated TPC Course
- FIFA President Blatter Asks To Be Re-Elected Despite Crisis
- Rodriguez Pitches Red Sox Past Rangers 5-1
- Legislature To Reimburse Erath County For ‘American Sniper’ Trial
- Apple Buys Maker Of Futuristic Augmented-Reality Software