Teenager Killed In Northeast Dallas Shooting
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A 15-year-old boy was shot and killed late Monday night in northeast Dallas.
The shooting occurred at 9700 Forest Lane near Audelia Road just after 10:30 p.m. The victim, who has yet to be identified, was shot in the head.
Officers say the victim had been hanging out at the shopping center with a group of juveniles when the shooting occurred. Witnesses say that a suspect vehicle fired a shot in the victim’s direction from Forest Lane.
Homicide detectives blocked off and canvased the area for several hours after the shooting.
Police have not released a motive or the identity of any suspects in the case.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Surviving Without Sacks, But Can It Last?
- Baptist Church Youth Leader Arrested For Indecent Exposure
- TCU Showing Pride For Former Ebola Patient Nina Pham
- Prayers Answered By Nurse Nina Pham’s Return To Texas
- Trailer & Tools Stolen From Business Owner Who Employs Vets