WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – A former Fort Worth and current Parker County firefighter has been arrested on charges of child sexual abuse.
Richard Frederick Adams is being held in a Parker County jail on $150,000 bond.
The jail website lists two counts of sex abuse of a child continuous – victim under 14.
Investigators tell CBS 11 that that the victims are two relatives.
Child Protective Services got involved in the case after the girls told investigators about the alleged assault.
A website for a Parker County fire district that covers Hudson Oaks lists Adams as a firefighter and identifies him as a former firefighter from Fort Worth.
Hudson Oaks Fire Rescue Chief Pat English says Adams has been suspended pending an investigation.
Parker County Sheriff”s Deputy Danie Huffman tells CBS 11 News Adams was arrested on a warrant on Monday.
She does not know how many victims might be involved.
This is a developing story. Stay with CBS 11 News and CBSDFW.com for the latest updates.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Friends, Family Grieve Loss Of Arlington High School Baseball Player
- Large Hail Batters North Texas During Severe Storms
- Teens Barred From United Flight For Wearing Leggings Sparks Backlash
- 5 Things: Sweet 16 And Elite 8 Weekend
- Maye’s Last Second Shot Sends UNC To Final Four With 75-73 Win Over Kentucky