DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — A man was shot early Wednesday morning on the Dallas North Tollway in what police are calling a road rage incident.
The victim called 911 from the 4900 block of Mockingbird Lane near Starling Circle just before 2:00 a.m. He told dispatchers he had been shot on the tollway near Northwest Highway.[tweet https://twitter.com/ElizabethCBS11/status/491874215528632321 width=’330′]
The victim was taken to Parkland Hospital with a gunshot wound to the stomach. Authorities say the victim’s injuries are non-life threatening.
The victim describes the shooter as a black male in his early 20s, driving a white suburban.
Dallas Police are still investigating.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police Response To Texas School Shooting Remains Unclear
- Lava From Kilauea Volcano Enters Ocean, Creates Toxic Cloud
- Texas Mom Marched After Parkland, Then Her Town Was Next
- Aaron Wise Shatters Byron Nelson Record For First PGA Tour Win
- Expansion Golden Knights Top Jets To Reach Stanley Cup Final