One Injured In Overnight Dallas Road Rage Shooting
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — A man was shot early Wednesday morning on the Dallas North Tollway in what police are calling a road rage incident.
The victim called 911 from the 4900 block of Mockingbird Lane near Starling Circle just before 2:00 a.m. He told dispatchers he had been shot on the tollway near Northwest Highway.
Elizabeth Dinh (@ElizabethCBS11) July 23, 2014
The victim was taken to Parkland Hospital with a gunshot wound to the stomach. Authorities say the victim’s injuries are non-life threatening.
The victim describes the shooter as a black male in his early 20s, driving a white suburban.
Dallas Police are still investigating.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 24-Year-Old Critical Missing Person Found Safe
- George H.W. Bush Healing Nicely After Summer Spill
- Mall Shooting Dampens Revitalization Hopes
- Allen Helps No. 14 Aggies Over No. 21 Bulldogs 30-17
- Former Fort Worth Councilwoman Dies Abroad