Police Searching For Graffiti Suspect That Tagged Church, School
ARLINGTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – The search is on for a suspect in felony graffiti crimes that targeted a local church and elementary school.
Earlier this month Grace Covenant Church and Wood Elementary School were spray painted in orange and black.
Now Arlington Police Lieutenant Christopher Cook says they’re looking for a suspect, 17-year old Trevor Zane Collinsworth, who they say also hit homeowners garages and cars.
Because a church and school were targets, the warrants are for a felony.
Cook says Collinsworth goes by the nickname Diesel.
If you see him you’re asked to call police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Snow, Ice Cause Daytime & Commute Problems In Denton County
- Snow Day Brings Accidents, Traffic, & Some Fun Across North Texas
- Schools Split On Decision To Close Early
- Details Released On Major Oil Shipments By Rail Through Texas
- Rondo Moving On With Mavs After Outburst, Suspension