ARLINGTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – The search is on for a suspect in felony graffiti crimes that targeted a local church and elementary school.
Earlier this month Grace Covenant Church and Wood Elementary School were spray painted in orange and black.
Now Arlington Police Lieutenant Christopher Cook says they’re looking for a suspect, 17-year old Trevor Zane Collinsworth, who they say also hit homeowners garages and cars.
Because a church and school were targets, the warrants are for a felony.
Cook says Collinsworth goes by the nickname Diesel.
If you see him you’re asked to call police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stars Fall To Capitals In Overtime 4-3
- New Wave Of Sightings Marks Ongoing Effort To Capture Plano’s Stray Dogs
- British Prime Minister Theresa May To Visit Trump Friday
- Many Arrested Inauguration Day Protesters Will Face Felony Rioting Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Community Welcomes Home Wylie Football Player Who Had Stroke