I understand I’m brown, but I would really appreciate it DFW airport gave me ONE free pass on the “random” searches.
RJ Choppy was the first to cook for the Bud Light beach house. Chop went with scrambled eggs for breakfast. Even though I used ketchup, they were still impressive.
If you haven’t seen him lately, Mike Fisher has lost a lot of weight. Despite the drop in pounds, the Fish is the early #1 seed in food destruction. Our first two hours saw him annihilate a sandwich, peanuts, an ENTIRE bag of chips with salsa and we even saw him sample the sand outside our door.
Coolest Cowboy interviews so far at camp: JJ Wilcox, Tyrone Crawford, Cameron Lawrence and of course, our boy George Selvie.
ESPN injury expert Stephania Bell examined RJ Choppy’s “fractured finger.” Her professional opinion was that RJ…….WAS indeed justified in whining and complaining about it for a month.
I was able to secure the best bedroom in the house after a grueling game of spin the bottle (and yes, it was pink).
As I’m typing this, engineer TNP is watching The Tour De France.
Thank God football is back.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Despite Litigation In US DraftKings Expands To UK
- Calls To Local Hotline Up Following Suicides Of Plano East HS Teens
- In Old Town Keller, Moving A Symbol Of The Past For Future Parking
- Dallas Police: Resident Shot And Killed Armed Burglar
- Ryan Leaf On Manziel’s Situation: ‘I Don’t Necessarily Think The NFL Has Much To Offer’