OXNARD (105.3 THE FAN) — This isn’t the Oxnard I know.
I’ve been coming to Cowboys camp for almost a decade — be it Oxnard or San Antonio — and I can’t ever remember it being this hot out here.
This is expected in Wichita Falls, Austin, DFW — but not here.
The crazy thing is that it’s not even 80 out, but it feels like 97. I blame all this on California and their Eco-Friendly BS they’ve been spouting.
The sun is way worse this year than in past years, because there’s a lack of cloud cover. I noticed it flying in when the Native Los Angeleno mentioned how clear it was.
No smog means warmer, more direct sun — which means it’s hotter than blazes out here.
They don’t call it smog here, they call it a Marine Layer, which is just a fancy word for pollution. I think…I can’t be sure.
Get rid of your Prius’ and Hybrid Hyundai’s, and Dag Nabbitt, let’s get that thick frosty layer of goodness back in the Cali skies.
Because I forgot sunscreen…
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Udoka Azubuike Enters NBA Draft, But Could Return To Kansas
- Michigan’s Charles Matthews Enters NBA Draft Without Hiring Agent
- Marc Marquez & Valentino Rossi Bring Their MotoGP Duel To Texas
- Former NFL Player Sells 1952 Mickey Mantle Card For Over $2 Million