Dallas Zoo Announces Dollar Day Do-Over
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) A very rainy Dollar Day in July has the Dallas Zoo offering a second summer Dollar Day for the first time ever.
12,000 visitors braved the heavy rain but many thousands more didn’t bother. They’ll have another chance on Tuesday, August 19th from 9am to 5pm.
That means it’s $1 to get in and drinks, hot dogs and ice cream are $1.
The Dallas Zoo says Dollar Days are its way of showing its appreciation to the community for its support throughout the year.
Guests are strongly urged to take the DART Red Line straight to the zoo entrance to avoid the traffic and $8 parking.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- North Texas Man Could Be Sent To Death For Killing Sons
- Dallas-Area Ice Forces Cancellation Of Nearly 1,000 Flights
- No. 12 Texas A&M Loses Jones For Season
- Crashes Continue As Snow Day Turns To Night
- Snow Day Brings Accidents, Traffic, & Some Fun Across North Texas
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting