FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Police have shot a man suspected of being a serial Craiglist robber in Southwest Fort Worth.
Police say they had set up the sting in the 6300 block of McCart Avenue, to try and catch two men accused in a series of robberies where they targeted people on Craigslist.
According to police, one of the suspects showed up with a gun, pulled it out, and that’s when police shot him. He was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive. The other suspect was not hurt and is in police custody. No police officers were hurt.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 4 Dallas Firefighters Treated For Fumes From Pool Chemicals
- Dolphins Intensify Zika-Control Treatments At Sun Life Stadium
- Medical Examiner Confirms Body Found In River To Be Missing SMU Officer
- Auto & Tech Industries Clash Over Talking Cars
- Sigma Nu Suspends Texas A&M Chapter After Drug Death
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting