KT Addresses The Beach House Issues
OXNARD (105.3 THE FAN) – The show started off with a bang on Tuesday with a very awkward Orlando Scandrick interview.
– Wow. It was a pretty uneventful day at the Bud Light Beach House, just because of the work restrictions. After showing up to the Cowboys morning walk-thru to collect audio, we had time to run and snag a quick lunch and then head straight back to the complex to begin the show. After the show, we stayed through the Cowboys evening practice and gathered some more audio for Wednesday’s show.
There are a few things that need to be addressed though.
– Ben’s addicted to Minecraft. I mean, a serious addiction.
– At 9:30 last night, Skin was playing jazz music in his room while tucked into bed but not sleeping. Just kind of looking at twitter or some adult websites or something, I don’t know.
– No sign of engineer genius Ted Nichols-Payne, and Fish went out for a night on the town.
– There’s a bit of a toilet paper crisis. Some rooms have more rolls of toilet paper than others.
– I saw a dead sea lion.
– We had Tony Romo, Travis Frederick, and Zack Martin on the show on Wednesday and brought back Sports Pie!!! Big mega coverage from all the local news stations and even the NFL Network. It made a mess of the tennis court and had a crazy twist in the end.
That’s all for now, because i’m in the middle of the show as I type this. More big happenings to happen though. Peace!