105.3 THE FAN — Jeff Hardy, one of the best-known high flyers in wrestling, took some time to keep his feet planted on the ground for a one-on-one interview with 105.3 The Fan’s Troy Hughes.
Hardy opened up about his recovery from drug addiction and his role as a father to a little girl.
Plus, the IMPACT WRESTLING star talked about the rumored cancellation of the show on Spike TV and his thoughts on his childhood hero, Sting, making the jump to WWE.
(Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)
- Seahawks Put Lynch On Retired List
- Celina Teen Wins Scholar Athlete Honor
- Texas A&M Sheds Some Swagger, Tries To Change Trajectory
- Stars Beat Blues 3-2 In Overtime, Tie Series 2-2
- Rangers Blown Out By Blue Jays 12-2