105.3 THE FAN — Jeff Hardy, one of the best-known high flyers in wrestling, took some time to keep his feet planted on the ground for a one-on-one interview with 105.3 The Fan’s Troy Hughes.
Hardy opened up about his recovery from drug addiction and his role as a father to a little girl.
Plus, the IMPACT WRESTLING star talked about the rumored cancellation of the show on Spike TV and his thoughts on his childhood hero, Sting, making the jump to WWE.
(Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)
- Shippy & Luds – In The 5 Hole: Which UFA Forwards Should The Stars Keep?
- Baylor Football Becomes Latest College Program To Be Involved In Scandal
- Stanley Cup Final Should Fill Need For Speed
- Castroneves Still Chasing 4th Indy 500 Victory
- Will Golden State’s Playoff Run End In Oklahoma City?