105.3 THE FAN — Jeff Hardy, one of the best-known high flyers in wrestling, took some time to keep his feet planted on the ground for a one-on-one interview with 105.3 The Fan’s Troy Hughes.
Hardy opened up about his recovery from drug addiction and his role as a father to a little girl.
Plus, the IMPACT WRESTLING star talked about the rumored cancellation of the show on Spike TV and his thoughts on his childhood hero, Sting, making the jump to WWE.
(Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)
- 4-time Pro Bowl RB Arian Foster Retires
- Nasty Game-Ending Football Fight Caught On Camera
- NBA 2016-17 Season Preview: Eastern Conference
- Big 12 Hot Seats Topped By Charlie Strong At Texas
- Keidel: Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions’ Forgotten Star