DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — The Dallas Mavericks have a full slate of preseason games, all aligned for the purpose of preparing the team for the 2014-15 regular season.
But the schedule-makers obviously knew what they were doing in adding some drama to the process as new Mav Chandler Parsons will be pitted against his frenemies from Houston to open the schedule.
That first game is at the AAC on Oct. 7. Dallas will also play at home against the Thunder, the Pacers and Vince Carter’s Grizzlies. The Mavs’ road games are against LeBron’s Cavaliers, the Pacers, the Pelicans and the Magic — as Jameer Nelson gets to visit his long-time Orlando home.
Here’s the Mavs’ full preseason schedule:
— vs. Houston, Oct. 7 at 7:30
— vs. Oklahoma City, Oct. 10 at 7:30
— vs. Indiana, Oct. 12 at 6:30
— at Cleveland, Oct. 17 at 6:30
— at Indiana, Oct. 18 at 6:00
— vs. Memphis, Oct. 20 at 7:30
— at New Orleans, Oct. 23 at 7:00
— at Orlando, Oct. 24 at 6:00
The NBA will release the regular-season schedule in August. The regular season opens Oct. 28.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Several Wounded In Finland Stabbing; Suspect Shot In The Leg
- Apple CEO Makes $2 Million Pledge To Fight Hate
- Eclipse Viewing Here In North Texas
- Fatal Crash Shuts Down I-30 In East Dallas
- Solar Eclipse Could Cost Employers Big Bucks
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting