Cowboys’ Carr To Report Soon Following Mom’s Death
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
OXNARD, Calif. (AP) — Dallas Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr is expected to report to training camp soon after being with his mother in the final days of her battle with breast cancer.
Coach Jason Garrett said Carr’s mother, Kathy Carr, died Wednesday. Carr was with her in his hometown of Flint, Michigan.
Carr missed the first nine days of camp, and Garrett said he could report over the weekend. The team is off Friday before returning to practice Saturday.
The 28-year-old Carr is going into his third season with the Cowboys after signing as a free agent. He spent his first four years with Kansas City.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Home Depot Says Data Breach Affected 56 Million Cards
- Game Manager? Romo OK With That If Cowboys Win
- 5 NFL Locks For Week 3
- 4 Must Watch College Games This Weekend
- POLL: Should Ron Washington Have Resigned?
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting