DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) — The much publicized relationship between Brooke Hogan and Cowboys offensive lineman Phil Costa came to an abrupt end last year.
Brooke says she called off the engagement to focus on her “passion and love” — her music.
The wrestling legend Hulk Hogan — a Dallas Cowboys fan — joined Shan & RJ Friday on 105.3 The Fan and shed some light on the situation.
“I love the Dallas Cowboys, been a fan forever. But, my daughter was engaged to one of those guys and he didn’t walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk,” said Hogan, speaking of Costa. “I put a bullet in that really quick. There was no way my daughter was going to marry somebody that I don’t like that got me mad, or has got in my face.”
(Photo by NFL via Getty Images)
Hogan didn’t say that a physical altercation ever took place, but he did suggest that Costa was smart to avoid a confrontation.
“There was a little run in with only one of the Cowboys. But you know what, he knew better than to step up cause he would have gotten slammed just like Andre the Giant.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bryant Becomes First WR To Reach No. 1 On NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List
- White Sox Activate Sale Following Suspension For Cutting Up Throwback Uniforms
- Cowboys Not Presently Pursuing QB Nick Foles
- Redskins Place Former TCU WR Doctson On Physically Unable To Perform List
- Cowboys Draft Pick Dak Prescott Acquitted Of Mississippi DUI