Hurting Dallas Cowboys Adding 2 Defensive Linemen
OXNARD, CALIF. (105.3 The Fan) – The Cowboys, thin at defensive line after a first week full of training camp injuries, are adding street free agent Kenneth Boatright and likely Adewale Ojomo, too.
Boatright was undrafted last year but played with Seattle Seahawks last season.
Ojomo has played for the Giants, Seahawks, Bills and Titans but Tennessee released him last year following an arrest for solicitation.
Dallas needs line help now as rookie end DeMarcus Lawrence (foot) is out for at least two months and Ben Bass left Thursday practice with a hamstring problem.
The Cowboys are expected to release receiver L’Damian Washington and tackle Darius Morris.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Allen Helps No. 14 Aggies Over No. 21 Bulldogs 30-17
- SMU Falls To East Carolina 49-23
- Russell, Linwood Lead No. 5 Baylor Past Texas Tech 63-35
- Rangers Fall To Angels’ 9th Inning Rally 11-10
- Rangers Fire Employee Following “Fire Charlie” Tweet
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting