Hurting Dallas Cowboys Adding 2 Defensive Linemen
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
OXNARD, CALIF. (105.3 The Fan) - The Cowboys, thin at defensive line after a first week full of training camp injuries, are adding street free agent Kenneth Boatright and likely Adewale Ojomo, too.
Boatright was undrafted last year but played with Seattle Seahawks last season.
Ojomo has played for the Giants, Seahawks, Bills and Titans but Tennessee released him last year following an arrest for solicitation.
Dallas needs line help now as rookie end DeMarcus Lawrence (foot) is out for at least two months and Ben Bass left Thursday practice with a hamstring problem.
The Cowboys are expected to release receiver L’Damian Washington and tackle Darius Morris.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Cowboys Player Accused Of Sexual Assault
- Steroid Bust Nets Prison Guards, Would-Be NFLer
- No. 4 Oklahoma Rides A FB Named ‘Rip’
- Cowboys CB Carr Focused On Texans After Mom’s Death
- Rangers’ High-A Team Will Now Be In California
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting