Dallas Home Burglary Suspect Caught On Camera
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are looking for a suspect believed to be responsible for as many as six home burglaries in a north Dallas neighborhood.
On July 31, an unknown male kicked in the door of a residence at 4300 Mill Creek Road. The suspect fled after the home’s security alarm sounded.
A surveillance camera inside the home captured the event, displaying clear images of the suspect.
The man is also suspected in home burglaries at the following locations:
- June 25, 2014: 3900 Crown Shore
- July 6, 2014: 3900 Crown Shore
- July 18, 2014: 4800 Forest Bend
- July 31, 2014: 4300 Mill Creek (Video Posted)
- August 2, 2014: 4800 Harvest Hill
- August 4, 2014: 4000 S. Better
Anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect is encouraged to call Detective Allen of the Dallas Police Department Property Crimes Unit at 214-670-6044.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DFW Auto Theft Ring Suspects Identified
- Mansfield Woman Charged In Death Of 3-Year-Old Son
- USGS Confirms Earthquake In Irving
- Kanye Apologizes To Beck On Twitter
- Harrison Ford To Reprise “Blade Runner” Role