CBS 11 News viewers save big with Steals & Deals. Each week during CBS 11 News, viewers have an opportunity to learn about products being offered at huge discounts. CBSDFW.COM will showcase these deals, with discounts valid for up to a week.
We’ve got some last minute summer fun that doesn’t have to break the bank.
Julie Fisk from KVIL had this week’s Steals and Deals.
Aqua Shop in Plano is offering a deal on the Flowrider, which is sometimes described as indoor surfing.
“It’s called flow boarding. It’s a mixture of snow boarding, skate boarding. It’s all those put together really.”
If the Flowrider didn’t burn off enough energy, maybe Urban Air Trampoline Park will. There are four locations in the Metroplex. With a deal through Groupon, you can get two hours of jumping for one person for $15.
Finally, get out some aggression at “Fun on the Run Paintball.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DISD Teacher Charged In Federal Child Porn Case
- Man Sentenced After K2 Binge Leads To ‘Zombie Feels’ And Murder
- Cowboys Jerry Is No. 1 – When’s HOF CALLING?
- TV Reporters Charged After Cocaine Found In Baby’s System
- Texas Gas Price Average Remains Steady As Holiday Nears