FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) –
PIC - The 18 wheeler fire on SB I35W at 820 interchange is now fully engulfed. Fort Worth FD is on scene. Avoid! http://t.co/ycatPImCQa—
DFW Scanner (@DFWscanner) August 09, 2014
All lanes of southbound I -35W at the direct connector to westbound IH 820 are closed due to an accident where an 18-wheeler is on fire.
The accident is at Fossil Creek Road and Mark IV Parkway.
No other details are known at this time.
See the latest information on the delay right here.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Suspects Wanted For Robbing Man At Knifepoint
- LeRoy’s Tackle And Bait Features 8-Foot Alligator Named “Bill”
- 2 Dead, 1 In Critical Condition After Shooting In Dallas
- Over $70,000 Raised For Families Of The 5 Slain DPD Officers
- 18-Wheeler Hit By Train In Denton County