FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) –
PIC - The 18 wheeler fire on SB I35W at 820 interchange is now fully engulfed. Fort Worth FD is on scene. Avoid! http://t.co/ycatPImCQa—
DFW Scanner (@DFWscanner) August 09, 2014
All lanes of southbound I -35W at the direct connector to westbound IH 820 are closed due to an accident where an 18-wheeler is on fire.
The accident is at Fossil Creek Road and Mark IV Parkway.
No other details are known at this time.
See the latest information on the delay right here.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Legal Community Reacts To Prominent Attorney’s Death
- Surveillance Footage Shows Robbery Suspects Pull Out Gun Near Child
- Texas State Rep Tweets About Response Time By Dallas PD
- Selig, Schuerholz Elected To Baseball Hall Of Fame
- Cowboys Clinch Playoff Spot After Redskins Loss