DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — One man was injured in a drive-by shooting at a laundromat in northeast Dallas late Monday night.
The shooting occurred around 11 p.m. at Forest Lane and Audelia Road. Officers responding to the scene found two vehicles hit by gunfire, along with the victim. Bullet casings were also visible throughout the parking lot, and several windows at the laundromat were shot out.
The unidentified victim was transported to Medical City of Dallas in unknown condition, though his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police pursued a vehicle believed to be involved in the attack to a nearby apartment complex. Police have not announced any arrests.
Forest Lane was closed for several hours as police continue to investigate.
Three weeks ago, 15-year-old Christopher Gordon was shot and killed in the same shopping center while hanging out with friends.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DFW Faith Leaders On Immigration Crisis: ‘We Have To Solve These Problems Together’
- Driver Believed Responsible For Deadly 2017 Crash Is Back On The Road
- ABC Orders ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff For Fall Minus Roseanne Barr
- Dallas Man To Care For Nephew Separated From Dad At Texas Border
- Mavericks Pick, Then Trade Trae Young To Atlanta For Luka Doncic At NBA Draft