LANCASTER (CBSDFW.COM) — Lancaster Police are searching for a 65-year-old man diagnosed with cognitive impairment who was last seen on Monday night.
William Francis Johnston was seen traveling on foot at 9:20 p.m. at 1354 Roan Drive.
Johnston is described as standing 5-foot-10 and 260 pounds, with gray hair and green eyes. He is believed to be wearing a white shirt with green swim trunks.
Authorities believe the senior citizen’s disappearance poses a credible threat to his own health and safety.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is encouraged to contact the Lancaster Police Department at 972-218-2711.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Top 5 Surprising Ways To Keep Mosquitoes Away
- Controversial Reading Assignment Has Some High School Parents Fuming
- Dallas Mayor Pleased With Grow South Initiative’s Progress
- Sanders Wins Democratic Presidential Primary In Indiana
- Cruz Drops Out Of Race For President