OXNARD (CBSDFW.COM) — Dez Bryant and Tony Romo participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge from Cowboys training camp in Oxnard on Tuesday.
The highly-successful challenge has gone viral and brought huge attention to a deadly disease, ALS. The ALS Association has reportedly fundraised over $2 million since July.
After completing the challenge, Bryant challenged Los Angeles Clippers teammates DeAndre Jordan and Chris Paul to participate next.
- Frank Nobilo On Zurich Classic: ‘With Team Format, You Can Have A Lot Of Fun’
- Manaea’s No-Hitter Could Signal Breakout Season
- College Basketball Commission Says Ban Cheats, End One-And-Done
- Durant, Green Lead Warriors Past Spurs Into Second Round
- Lowrie, A’s Beat Rangers 3-2 As Beltre Leaves With Injury