OXNARD (CBSDFW.COM) — Dez Bryant and Tony Romo participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge from Cowboys training camp in Oxnard on Tuesday.
The highly-successful challenge has gone viral and brought huge attention to a deadly disease, ALS. The ALS Association has reportedly fundraised over $2 million since July.
After completing the challenge, Bryant challenged Los Angeles Clippers teammates DeAndre Jordan and Chris Paul to participate next.
- Cowboys Loss To Packers Was Painful, But Not The Most Heartbreaking
- Jones Says Romo “Will Play In A Superbowl,” Would Not Specify Team
- Cowboys Season In Review: Dallas Exceeded All Expectations in 2016 Despite Early Playoff Loss
- UT Arlington Holds Off South Alabama’s Rally For 89-83 Win
- Swoopes Headlines Women’s Basketball Hall Of Fame Finalists