OXNARD (CBSDFW.COM) — Dez Bryant and Tony Romo participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge from Cowboys training camp in Oxnard on Tuesday.
The highly-successful challenge has gone viral and brought huge attention to a deadly disease, ALS. The ALS Association has reportedly fundraised over $2 million since July.
After completing the challenge, Bryant challenged Los Angeles Clippers teammates DeAndre Jordan and Chris Paul to participate next.
- Dallas Cowboys Week 14 Injury Report: Darren McFadden Nearing Return
- Jeff Hardy Opens Up About TNA Wrestling, Concussion Fears, New Album
- Chris Arnold Stories: Blind Date In The Windy City
- Cowboys Hopeful On Tank For Giants Game
- Jerry On Romo Playing In Final Games: “I Don’t Want To Knock The Rust Off And Risk Injury”