OXNARD (CBSDFW.COM) — Dez Bryant and Tony Romo participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge from Cowboys training camp in Oxnard on Tuesday.
The highly-successful challenge has gone viral and brought huge attention to a deadly disease, ALS. The ALS Association has reportedly fundraised over $2 million since July.
After completing the challenge, Bryant challenged Los Angeles Clippers teammates DeAndre Jordan and Chris Paul to participate next.
- NASCAR Driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. To Retire At End Of 2017 Season
- Report: Adrian Peterson Signs Deal With New Orleans Saints
- Warriors Move On In NBA Playoffs With Sweep Of Trail Blazers
- Cowboys Honor Ware, Ponder Need With Post-Romo Future Secure
- Late Night Meeting Gives No Answers About DeSoto Football Coach