Former Hurst Junior High Teacher Arrested For Improper Relationship With Student
HURST, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A former teacher at Hurst Junior High is accused of having sex with students.
27-year old Timothy Flasik resigned from his teaching position at Hurst Junior High last year, and it was during that time that Lt. Kirk Roberts with the Bedford Police Department says Flasik was engaging in a sexual relationship with two fifteen year old girls.
Roberts says the sexual assaults occurred over a 10 month period at Flasik’s apartment in Bedford.
Flasik arrested last week for two counts of Improper Relationship Between Educator and Student, and two counts of Sexual Assault – Child.
Police are still investigating and looking for any more possible victims.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Teens Injured In Fort Worth Crash After Fleeing From Police
- ‘American Sniper’ Holds Top Spot At Weekend Box Office
- Sen. Ted Cruz To 2016 Hopefuls: ‘Don’t Talk, Show Me’
- Masked Robber Killed In Shootout With Store Clerk
- No. 8 Texas Skid Continues With 58-57 Loss To Iowa State