Former Hurst Junior High Teacher Arrested For Improper Relationship With Student
HURST, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A former teacher at Hurst Junior High is accused of having sex with students.
27-year old Timothy Flasik resigned from his teaching position at Hurst Junior High last year, and it was during that time that Lt. Kirk Roberts with the Bedford Police Department says Flasik was engaging in a sexual relationship with two fifteen year old girls.
Roberts says the sexual assaults occurred over a 10 month period at Flasik’s apartment in Bedford.
Flasik arrested last week for two counts of Improper Relationship Between Educator and Student, and two counts of Sexual Assault – Child.
Police are still investigating and looking for any more possible victims.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Atmos Worker Hurt After Gas Line Incident
- Stars Score Three In Third Period To Rally Past Coyotes
- Suspicious Bag Causes Brief Stir & Evacuations At DFW Airport
- Obama: Move To Shield Millions From Deportation Is “Lawful”
- Fort Worth Man Reportedly Admits To Sexually Abusing 100 Children