DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – The WWE Universe will be glued to their TV this Sunday for the first major pay-per-view event since Wrestlemania 30. It’s SummerSlam featuring an epic showdown between WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena and Brock Lesnar.
Paul Heyman, the man many say made Brock Lesnar and redefined wrestling with ECW, talked with Troy Hughes about this Sunday’s SummerSlam PPV. Heyman also opened up about his unprecedented career in wrestling and was quick to defend Brock Lesnar when Troy called him out as a “part-time wrestler.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 4 Inured, 1 Serious In Fort Worth City Bus Crash
- Top Republicans Want Texas Agencies To Cut Budgets
- Obama Urges Congress To Pass Zika Prevention Bill
- Matthew McConaughey Teaching UT Film Course
- U.S. Auto Sales Expected To Hit Record In First 6 Months