WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Weatherford are investigating a police shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
CBS DFW was told a person called 911 from a home in the area last night saying a woman there was threatening suicide.
When an officer arrived, authorities say the woman came to the door with a weapon. Moments later the officer opened fire.
She was flown to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. The officer’s and victim’s name has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- “Oh Happy Day” Gospel Star Edwin Hawkins Dies At 74
- Ava DuVernay, “Black-ish,” “Power” Win At NAACP Image Awards
- Texas Tech Fined, WVU’s Harris Reprimanded After Fans Storm Court
- Lecomte Nets 30 In Baylor’s 76-60 Win Over Oklahoma State
- Bad Blood Between Rockets, Clippers Carries Over After Game