Woman In Critical Condition After Altercation With Police
Get Breaking News First
WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Weatherford are investigating a police shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
CBS DFW was told a person called 911 from a home in the area last night saying a woman there was threatening suicide.
When an officer arrived, authorities say the woman came to the door with a weapon. Moments later the officer opened fire.
She was flown to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. The officer’s and victim’s name has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Traffic Signal Style Debuts In Keller
- Democrat Wendy Davis Says She Would Welcome Obama Visit
- Health Officials Release Chart Of Those Currently Monitored For Ebola
- Frisco HOA Fights House For Homeless Teens & Young Adults
- Dallas Woman In Canada Near Parliament Shooting