WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Weatherford are investigating a police shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
CBS DFW was told a person called 911 from a home in the area last night saying a woman there was threatening suicide.
When an officer arrived, authorities say the woman came to the door with a weapon. Moments later the officer opened fire.
She was flown to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. The officer’s and victim’s name has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dash Cam Captures Red-Light Traffic Signal Issue In Plano
- Motorcyclist Dies After Losing Control, Hitting Pole
- President Trump: First 100 Days
- Texas House Orders Study Before Using Poison On Feral Hogs
- Jurors Hear Harrowing 911 Calls In Trial For Accused Killer Of 4