WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Weatherford are investigating a police shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
CBS DFW was told a person called 911 from a home in the area last night saying a woman there was threatening suicide.
When an officer arrived, authorities say the woman came to the door with a weapon. Moments later the officer opened fire.
She was flown to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. The officer’s and victim’s name has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mansfield City Council Discusses Alcohol Sales Near Legacy High
- Passers-By Help Dallas County Deputy With Flat Tire
- Keidel: Raiders Bound For Sin City
- Brothers “Spud” And “Spank” Sentenced In Child Sex Trafficking Conspiracy
- Armed Robbery Suspects Terrorize Taco Bell