WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Weatherford are investigating a police shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
CBS DFW was told a person called 911 from a home in the area last night saying a woman there was threatening suicide.
When an officer arrived, authorities say the woman came to the door with a weapon. Moments later the officer opened fire.
She was flown to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. The officer’s and victim’s name has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Officer Says Prosecutors Silenced Him In Sandra Bland Case
- Services Held For Texas Father, Son Killed In France Attack
- Appeal Rejected For Man On Death Row For Killing Fort Worth Girl
- Group Holding Silent Protest In Downtown Dallas Tonight
- Grand Prairie Police Undergo Ambush Training