Miss Texas Gets Wild With First Pitch At Rangers Game
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Miss Texas Monique Evans threw out the ceremonial first pitch on Saturday at Globe Life Park in Arlington before the Rangers took on the Angels.
The pitch — it was a bit outside. But at least she had fun doing it!
Watch it here:
Monique joined Shan & Rj to talk about her experience and have a few laughs
Rapper 50 Cent is still a candidate for worst first pitch ever.
- Dallas Bar Bans NFL To Protest League’s Domestic Abuse Stance
- College Football Spotlight: Conference Perception Key As Big 12 Makes Statement
- Grand Jury To Weigh Case Of NASCAR’s Tony Stewart
- Top NFL Overreactions After Week 2
- Court Declines To Stop North Texas Woman’s Execution