2 Suspects Caught In Fatal Dallas Shooting
DALLAS (AP) – Dallas police have arrested two suspects in the shooting death of a teenager during an attempted robbery at some apartments.
Police say Monday’s fatal shooting of 16-year-old Kenneth Lovely might be connected to the slaying of Billy Baker at a nearby apartment complex around the same time. A 16-year-old boy who was with Lovely was shot but survived.
Dallas County Jail records show 22-year-old Cody Demond Waters and 18-year-old Isaiah McWilliams were being held Wednesday on capital murder charges in Lovely’s death. Online jail records don’t list attorneys for the pair, who were arrested Monday night and bond set at $1 million each.
Police say the wounded boy and another youth who was present when Lovely was fatally shot helped identify the suspects.
Nobody has been charged in Baker’s death.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man Exposes Himself To High School Cheerleader
- Deputy Shot At Houston-Area Gas Station
- Extra Patrols After Man Exposes Himself Near High School
- Ex-South Texas Magistrate Gets Prison For Extortion
- Dallas County Video Shows Last Moments Of Joseph Hutcheson’s Life