IRVING, Texas (AP) – Rolando McClain practices one day and doesn’t the next for the Dallas Cowboys.
The former top 10 pick at linebacker has a recent history of walking away from the game, and came out of retirement to try to help Dallas replace Sean Lee after a season-ending knee injury.
Skipping workouts with leg cramps has raised more questions about his desire, but the Cowboys aren’t in a rush to judge McClain heading into a preseason game Saturday night at Miami.
Justin Durant is caught in the middle of the shuffle but isn’t giving up on McClain either. And owner Jerry Jones keeps offering hopeful plugs that the Cowboys have found a starter in the middle
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Beyonce Releases New Song Day Before Super Bowl Appearance
- Sheriff: Texas Teen Kills Mom, 2 Neighbors, Then Himself
- Milton, Moore Help No. 12 SMU Rout South Florida 92-58
- Rangers Hot Stove: Discussing CBS’s Position Player Rankings
- Rangers Hot Stove: Interview with Shawn Tolleson