IRVING, Texas (AP) – Rolando McClain practices one day and doesn’t the next for the Dallas Cowboys.
The former top 10 pick at linebacker has a recent history of walking away from the game, and came out of retirement to try to help Dallas replace Sean Lee after a season-ending knee injury.
Skipping workouts with leg cramps has raised more questions about his desire, but the Cowboys aren’t in a rush to judge McClain heading into a preseason game Saturday night at Miami.
Justin Durant is caught in the middle of the shuffle but isn’t giving up on McClain either. And owner Jerry Jones keeps offering hopeful plugs that the Cowboys have found a starter in the middle
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- More Finger Pointing As Paxton’s Trial Expected To Cost $2M
- 4-time Pro Bowl RB Arian Foster Retires
- First Day Of Early Voting Way Ahead Of Past Two Elections In North Texas
- Analysts Doubt Texas Is A Toss-Up State
- Teacher Arrested For Double Murder In Fort Worth