FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — Three people were seriously injured in a rollover crash in south Fort Worth early Wednesday morning, and police are still looking for one of the drivers.
The crash occurred just after 2:30 a.m. at the intersection of Hemphill Street and Biddison Street. According to police, a white pickup truck heading north on Hemphill collided with an Isuzu Trooper, which caught fire.
Three people in the truck suffered injuries and were transported by ground ambulance to local hospitals. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The Fire Department says it took nearly half an hour to cut one of the victims out of the wreckage.
No one was found in the Isuzu Trooper when authorities arrived. Investigators are trying to determine if the vehicle was parked or if the driver and any passengers fled the scene.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DPS Trooper Shot In Freestone County
- What Each MLB Team Is Thankful For
- Fort Worth Man Cooking In Backyard Catches House On Fire
- Texas Fires Special Education Director Over Past Allegations
- Governor, First Lady Deliver Meals On Wheels On Thanksgiving