Allen Police Searching For Armed Bank Robbery Suspect
ALLEN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Police say someone walked into the Bank of the Ozarks on West Bethany drive in Allen just before 2:00pm Friday and robbed it.
According to reports an unidentified white male walked into the bank, pointed a shotgun gun at the tellers and demanded cash.
Police say the suspect was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans and a ski mask covering his face and head.
Police say the man left in an older SUV, then abandoned it a short time later on Ashland Court at Bel Air drive.
If any person has information regarding the identity of this robbery suspect please contact the Allen Police Department Criminal Investigation Division at 214-509-4239.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Extra Security Present At Garland City Council Meeting
- Pet Owner’s Loss Inspires New Law To Enact Cop Canine Training
- Fine Line Between Texas Touting And Taunting
- Phoenix Islamic Community Condemns Garland Attack
- UNT Women’s Basketball Player Found Dead