ALLEN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Police say someone walked into the Bank of the Ozarks on West Bethany drive in Allen just before 2:00pm Friday and robbed it.
According to reports an unidentified white male walked into the bank, pointed a shotgun gun at the tellers and demanded cash.
Police say the suspect was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans and a ski mask covering his face and head.
Police say the man left in an older SUV, then abandoned it a short time later on Ashland Court at Bel Air drive.
If any person has information regarding the identity of this robbery suspect please contact the Allen Police Department Criminal Investigation Division at 214-509-4239.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Manny Ramirez Wore Yankees Hat To Rangers Game As Disguise
- CVS Now Delivers Prescriptions & Other Items To Your Home
- Family To Receive Remains Of WWII Soldier From Texas
- 7 Guatemalans Treated At Texas Burn Hospital After Volcano
- Verizon To End Some Sale Of Phone-Location Data