TMS 2015 Schedule Goes Back To Night Race
FORT WORTH (AP) – The ducks will come out at night at Texas Motor Speedway next spring.
The track’s spring NASCAR Sprint Cup race, which last year became the Duck Commander 500, returns to its usual Saturday night spot April 11. There will be a Nationwide race the previous night.
Texas announced its complete 2015 racing schedule Tuesday. The AAA Texas 500 on Nov. 8 is one of the closing Cup playoff races, with Nationwide and NASCAR Truck Series races also at the track that weekend.
IndyCar will race on June 6, a night after NASCAR trucks.
Last spring’s Cup race was scheduled for Sunday afternoon to avoid conflicting with the NCAA Final Four games in nearby Arlington that Saturday night. The race was then postponed by rain and pushed back another day.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FDA Documents Show Early Problems At Blue Bell Plants
- Tax Cut Deal Struck With End Of Texas Legislature In Sight
- Dallas County Constable Shoots Suspect After Breaking Up Fight
- Texas House Mulls Cutting Popular Veteran Education Benefits
- Abbott Says Texas Will Comply With Federal Prison Rape Act