ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Law enforcement officials in Arlington are searching for a suspected gunman who shot someone near Tarrant County College’s southeast campus. The incident happened at about 8:50 p.m. on Wednesday night along New York Avenue, across the street from the school’s west entrance.
The male victim was rushed to Medical Center of Arlington and treated for multiple gunshot wounds. The unidentified individual has not died, and is expected to survive his injuries. However, his current condition is not known.
Police are now investigating the case, and trying to determine what led to such violence. It is not known if the shooting had anything to do with the college or something that happened on school grounds.
Authorities have not released any details about a possible suspect. More information is expected to come from the Arlington Police Department on Thursday. In the meantime, campus police have increased patrols since the Wednesday night shooting.
- Emergency Crews Save A Pair Of Pets From An Apartment Fire
- Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer
- Retail Gas Prices Up A Penny Across Texas
- MetLife Cuts Ties With The Peanuts Gang
- Search Continues For Escaped Dallas County Inmate