Man Shot Near TCC Campus In Arlington
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Law enforcement officials in Arlington are searching for a suspected gunman who shot someone near Tarrant County College’s southeast campus. The incident happened at about 8:50 p.m. on Wednesday night along New York Avenue, across the street from the school’s west entrance.
The male victim was rushed to Medical Center of Arlington and treated for multiple gunshot wounds. The unidentified individual has not died, and is expected to survive his injuries. However, his current condition is not known.
Police are now investigating the case, and trying to determine what led to such violence. It is not known if the shooting had anything to do with the college or something that happened on school grounds.
Authorities have not released any details about a possible suspect. More information is expected to come from the Arlington Police Department on Thursday. In the meantime, campus police have increased patrols since the Wednesday night shooting.
- More Potential Jurors Released From Theater Shooting Trial
- Texas Inmate Set To Die Wednesday Wins Reprieve
- Frustrating & Costly – What’s Behind The NTTA Phantom Toll Bills?
- Many Fear Iconic North Texas Landmark Will Soon Disappear
- Daily Score: Fixing Pressing Sports Problems