LUBBOCK (AP) — Texas Tech has extended football coach Kliff Kingsbury’s contract for three seasons through 2020.
Kingsbury already was under a five-year deal through 2017.
Texas Tech also announced upgrades to its football stadium and training facilities.
The announcement of his extension also comes with what Texas Tech calls its first specific athletics capital campaign.
The campaign will include construction of a new indoor football practice facility, a new south end zone stadium building and renovation of the Red Raiders football training facility.
Texas Tech also extended the contracts of baseball coach Tim Tadlock, track coach Wes Kittley and men’s tennis coach Tim Siegel.
- Neighborhood Lake Overflows In Rockwall
- Icy Weather Results In Power Outages: ‘I Didn’t Have Internet, I Just Watched Trees Fall All Day’
- Taco Shop’s Trash Causes Big Stink With Deep Ellum Businesses
- Florida Man Yells ‘Murderers!’ As He’s Executed
- Arboretum Loving Cold, Wet Run-Up To Dallas Blooms