Texas Tech Extends Kingsbury Through 2020
LUBBOCK (AP) — Texas Tech has extended football coach Kliff Kingsbury’s contract for three seasons through 2020.
Kingsbury already was under a five-year deal through 2017.
Texas Tech also announced upgrades to its football stadium and training facilities.
The announcement of his extension also comes with what Texas Tech calls its first specific athletics capital campaign.
The campaign will include construction of a new indoor football practice facility, a new south end zone stadium building and renovation of the Red Raiders football training facility.
Texas Tech also extended the contracts of baseball coach Tim Tadlock, track coach Wes Kittley and men’s tennis coach Tim Siegel.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- DPD’s Chief Brown Honored At Rally
- 5 Things: Road Teams Dominate Start of Playoffs
- Texan Pleads Guilty To Juvenile Prostitution
- Jones Calls Out National Media Relating To Greg Hardy
- 4 Firefighters Hurt In Irving Apartment Blaze