NEW YORK (AP) – Luxury retailer Neiman Marcus is opening its first store in New York City.
The Dallas-based Neiman Marcus Group said Wednesday the 250,000-square-foot store will anchor the new retail complex being developed at Hudson Yards on Manhattan’s West Side.
Plans for the $20 billion Hudson Yards complex calls for about 100 shops and restaurants, 5,000 residential units, a public school and a luxury hotel.
Neiman Marcus says its multi-level store is scheduled to open in 2018. The company also owns the landmark Bergdorf Goodman store.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Cowboys Sign Jason Witten To 4-Year Extension
- Supreme Court Rules For Texas Death Row Inmate
- WWE’s Baron Corbin On Conor McGregor, “I Would Slam Him On His Head”
- 30 Players: Rangers’ Nomar Mazara Just Getting Started
- Facebook Adds More Snapchat-Like Features