Neiman Marcus To Open 1st Store In NYC
NEW YORK (AP) – Luxury retailer Neiman Marcus is opening its first store in New York City.
The Dallas-based Neiman Marcus Group said Wednesday the 250,000-square-foot store will anchor the new retail complex being developed at Hudson Yards on Manhattan’s West Side.
Plans for the $20 billion Hudson Yards complex calls for about 100 shops and restaurants, 5,000 residential units, a public school and a luxury hotel.
Neiman Marcus says its multi-level store is scheduled to open in 2018. The company also owns the landmark Bergdorf Goodman store.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texas Man Set To Die June 3 Loses Federal Appeal
- Suspect In Kidnapping, Death Of Texas Clerk Indicted
- Rangers Mt. Rushmore: Best 1st Baseman
- Texas Jobless Rate Holds Steady At 4.2 Percent
- Scandrick Feels ‘Blessed’ By 1-Year Extension With Cowboys