Neiman Marcus To Open 1st Store In NYC
NEW YORK (AP) – Luxury retailer Neiman Marcus is opening its first store in New York City.
The Dallas-based Neiman Marcus Group said Wednesday the 250,000-square-foot store will anchor the new retail complex being developed at Hudson Yards on Manhattan’s West Side.
Plans for the $20 billion Hudson Yards complex calls for about 100 shops and restaurants, 5,000 residential units, a public school and a luxury hotel.
Neiman Marcus says its multi-level store is scheduled to open in 2018. The company also owns the landmark Bergdorf Goodman store.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Officials Address Long Police Response Times
- After 117 Years, Vincent’s Seafood Will Close
- Colleyville Residents Divided By Small 2-Lane Road
- Denton May Reduce Distance Between Gas Wells & Homes
- Dallas County Sheriff’s Deputy Arrested For Theft