NEW YORK (AP) – Luxury retailer Neiman Marcus is opening its first store in New York City.
The Dallas-based Neiman Marcus Group said Wednesday the 250,000-square-foot store will anchor the new retail complex being developed at Hudson Yards on Manhattan’s West Side.
Plans for the $20 billion Hudson Yards complex calls for about 100 shops and restaurants, 5,000 residential units, a public school and a luxury hotel.
Neiman Marcus says its multi-level store is scheduled to open in 2018. The company also owns the landmark Bergdorf Goodman store.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Southwest Airlines Promoting Special ‘Eclipse’ Flights
- Cowboys McClay Sees Dak Prescott Qualities In Jaylon Smith
- Dunkin’ Donuts Tries Pulling Non-Breakfast Sandwiches
- Cops: His Wedding Called Off, Texas Man Torches 8 Cars In NY
- Which Wireless Carrier Has The Best Performing Network?