DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating after a body was found in the street Wednesday afternoon at Singleton Boulevard and Vilbig Road.
Witnesses tell CBSDFW they saw a man scribble something in Spanish on his van. He then tied one end of a rope around his neck and the other end around a fire hydrant. The man then drove off, decapitating himself.
The van came to a stop without hurting anyone.
It’s not clear exactly what the man wrote on the van.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DeMarcus Ware Retires As A Cowboy After Signing One-Day Contract
- Nerve In Jaylon Smith’s Knee Regenerating; LB Can Lift His Toes & Foot
- Falcons Wide Receiver Mohamed Sanu Shares Heartwarming Note From Fans
- Police Arrest Suspect In DeSoto Man’s Murder
- Big Rig Fire Shuts Down Highway In Waxahachie