FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager boy was hit by a car at the 12200 block of Alta Vista Rd at Funnel St. in North Fort Worth.
He was transported by ambulance to nearby Timber Creek High School and then loaded into a CareFlite helicopter ambulance and taken to a local hospital.
MedStar said the boy is conscious and moving. The injuries are not serious.
The driver who hit the teen stayed on the scene. No charges will be filed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Expect Pain At The Gas Pump This Holiday Weekend And Beyond
- Tulsa Police Chase Ends When Patrol Car Hits Her
- Stream The Fort Worth Invitational
- Shooter Who Murdered His Children, Let Ex-Wife Live On Purpose
- Doxakis, Texas A&M Shut Down Auburn, 4-2 In SEC