North Texans interested in employment opportunities, career training and/or pursuing higher education are invited to CBS 11 and TXA 21’s fifth annual career and education ‘Texas is Hiring’ event. The free event will be held Friday, January 20 from noon to 4:00 p.m. at NorthPark Center in Dallas.
Representatives from a wide variety of area employers, colleges, universities and trade schools will be available to provide information about job opportunities and to provide guidance on enrolling in college or trade schools. ‘Texas is Hiring’ will include on-site interviews for open positions, information on career changes, going back to school and career certifications.
Job applicants are encouraged to bring current resumes, dress appropriately and be prepared for on-site interviews.
Want to find out about the jobs available with some of our ‘Texas is Hiring’ 2017 participants? Apply today!
- SW Dealer Group: Website
- Elephant Auto Insurance: Website
- Star Concessions: Website | Email
- Compass Alternative Certification Teacher Academy of Dallas ISD: Website
- Point 2 Point Global Security: Website
- Thrive Intelligence: An Allied Universal Company: Website
- Lincoln Tech: Website
- Baker Brothers Plumbing & Air Conditioning: Website
- Colorado Christian University: Website
- Kroger: Website
- Moore TeleMarketing: Website
- Dallas Police Department: Website
- Addison Group: Website
- L&S Mechanical: Website
- Telvista: Website
- Novolex: Website
- Milestone Electric: Website
- Fort Worth Police Department: Website
- Gainsco Insurance: Website
- S2 Residential: Email
- North Central Texas College: Website
- GEICO: Website