Husband, Wife, Daughter Die From Gas Leak At Dallas Home

PLEASANT GROVE (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Fire-Rescue responded to a gas leak call from a concerned family member and found three people dead inside a home at 7:30 p.m.

An 89-year-old man, his 83-year-old wife and their 65-year-old daughter died inside their home in the 7000 block of Redbud Drive in the Pleasant Grove area of East Dallas.

The HazMat Team found high levels of carbon monoxide in the home; and while it is believed that the levels are related to the deaths, the medical examiner will make that call officially.

 

Comments

One Comment

  1. Clean, modern gas. Dependable gas. Boom.

    1. Total electric is the way to go? Unless if you have faulty wiring, then your home burns up. Faulty gas pipes, then you get the big boom.

Comments are closed.

More From CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Drip Pan: CBS Local App
Drip Pan: Weather App
Drip Pan: Restaurant Week 365

Watch & Listen LIVE