Latest DFW Traffic
An overturned dump truck has shut down all southbound lanes of I-635 at Elam Rd.
How crews will keep traffic flowing while building I-30, I-35 bridges in downtown Dallas.
The Texas Transportation Commission has approved $3.2 million in funding to upgrade and modify a stretch of I-20 in Eastland County.
Two Tarrant County bridges are coming down this weekend and it could mean detours and delays that could put a damper on your weekend plans.
Monday afternoon a Fort Worth Police Department squad car sat charred in the middle of Interstate-20.
- Traffic Mess On I-35E After Drilling Rig Falls Off Truck CBSDFW.COM–09/25/2013
- Drivers Complain I-30 Construction Confusing & Dangerous CBS 11–09/25/2013
- Rain & Standing Water Bring LBJ Freeway To A Standstill CBS 11–09/20/2013
- $1 Billion DFW Connector Project Is Done 08/21/2013
- Fiery 18-Wheeler Crash Shuts Down North Texas Highway CBSDFW.COM–08/02/2013
- New North Texas Highway Projects Recommended, Others Remain Stalled CBS 11–07/24/2013