Latest DFW Traffic
A deadly Arlington car crash on I-20 near Green Oaks Blvd., killed a teenager and sent two young children to the hospital.
A man was pinned under a DART train at the White Rock Station after falling from the platform Thursday night.
Downed power lines temporarily shut down traffic along I-35E in Corinth.
A proposed toll lane may put a price on one of Dallas county’s last toll-free major highways.
The 13.3 mile project will open by October, eight months ahead of schedule.
- 18 Wheeler In Flames On I-35W In Fort Worth 08/09/2014
- NTTA Toll Tags Accepted Soon In Oklahoma 08/06/2014
- Study: Bad Roads Cost Texans $25 Billion A Year CBS 11–07/23/2014
- I-Team: Where On I-35 In DFW Do The Most Crashes Happen? 07/21/2014
- Collision Forces Closure Of Northbound I-35 Near Waco 07/15/2014
- LBJ/I-35 Toll Connector Not Ready Until Next Week CBS 11–07/12/2014