Latest DFW Traffic
Construction shut down the busy West 7th Street bridge Thursday as the bridge is rebuilt.
For many North Texans it seems as if every local highway is currently under construction — and the assessment isn’t far off. According to TxDOT there are nearly two dozens construction zones along Interstate-35 alone.
As work continues on the LBJ Express Project – so does the noise. Now a number of homeowners are complaining that they can’t sleep, because loud jackhammers are being used at all hours of the night.
Frisco is set to hold the first town hall meeting of 2013 on Thursday night. One topic up for discussion will likely be a proposal for traffic ‘roundabouts.’
For one day this spring, a bicyclist group wants to keep all cars off a stretch of Central Expressway so that bikes can take over.
Delays and changes could ease headaches for drivers trying to maneuver through a major Arlington railway construction project.
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of Interstate-635 Dallas CBSDFW.COM–2013/01/14
- Union Pacific Rail Project Will Close Crossings In Arlington CBSDFW.COM–2013/01/10
- Careful What You Wish For: Drenching Rain=More Potholes CBSDFW.COM–2013/01/09
- Take Extra Caution When Driving In Rain & High Water CBSDFW.COM–2013/01/08
- TxDOT Holiday P.A.S.S. Encourages Sober Driving CBSDFW.COM–2012/12/21
- Crash Leaves Semi Dangling Off Highway, Road Closed CBSDFW.COM–2012/12/20