Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Hispanics Being Left Behind In Health Care Overhaul Hispanics account for about one-third of the nation's uninsured, but they seem to be staying on the sidelines as the White House races to meet a goal of 6 million sign-ups by March 31.
- President Obama Turns To Comedy To Promote Health Care Plan President Barack Obama is hamming it up online to promote his health care plan, appearing in the comedy sketch 'Between Two Ferns' with Zach Galifianakis.
- Obamacare Enrollment In Texas: 14,000 So Far Only 14,000 residents of Texas have successfully enrolled so far. Texas has approximately six million uninsured legal residents.
- Deadlines Loom For Texans Seeking Health Care Texas cities are ramping up efforts to get people enrolled in President Barack Obama's health care exchange as they face a deadline for insurance coverage to begin Jan. 1.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.