Latest Autos News
- Woman Flabbergasted After Reaction To Complaint About Driver It started when a driver says she spotted a company vehicle driving recklessly. She thought that company might want to know. The owner apparently didn't.
- Consumer Reports Finds Some Newer Cars Burn Too Much Oil Newer cars aren't supposed to burn oil, but Consumer Reports magazine found that some engines mainly from Audi, BMW and Subaru force their owners to add a quart as often as once a month.
- Automatic Brake Issue Prompts Subaru To Recall 72K Vehicles Subaru is recalling some 2015 vehicles to fix a software problem that could cause the automatic braking system to fail.
- Ford Motor Recalls Vans, SUVs Over Panel, Seat Belt Issues Ford Motor Co. is recalling more than 200,000 Transit Connect vans and Escape sport-utility vehicles because of instrument panel and seatbelt issues.
- Man Saves Driver From Burning Truck, Goes Back For Passenger Kevin Hargrove and his fiancée were driving home to Colleyville early Saturday morning, when they came across a wreck on the side of west-bound Hwy 183.
- Couple Quits Jobs To Take Children On Road Trip A Fort Worth family is getting ready to go on a trip of a lifetime, and the reason for it is one many loving parents can relate to.
- General Motors U.S. Factory Investment Piggybacks Mexico Interest Just how special is GM's investment in American plants? A look at their large investment in Mexico has Texans wondering.
- Driver Rescued From Burning Car By Police Had Just Seconds To Live The family of a Mesquite man who was pulled from his fiery car on Sunday said their loved one is in critical condition.
- Mockingbird Pothole Running For Dallas City Council A new Facebook page emerged announcing the candidacy of a pothole.
- BMW Recalls Nearly 49K Motorcycles With Rear-Wheel Problem BMW is recalling nearly 49,000 motorcycles in the U.S. and Canada because flanges that hold the rear wheel can crack if bolts are too tight.