Latest Autos News
- Nearly 423,000 Lexus Vehicles Recalled Toyota is recalling nearly 423,000 Lexus brand cars to fix fuel leaks that can cause fires. The recalls affect the 2006 to 2011 GS, 2007 to 2010 LS and the 2006 to 2011 IS models.
- No Clear Answers On Air Bag Safety After nearly four hours of testimony about exploding air bags, senators never got a clear answer to the question most people have: whether or not their cars are safe.
- Minivans Do Poorly In New Crash Tests The Honda Odyssey was the only minivan to earn the highest safety rating in new crash tests by the insurance industry.
- Pull-In Parking To Be A Thing Of The Past In Parts Of Denton A major parking change is coming to part of downtown Denton. Soon drivers will have just one choice on how to park -- backwards.
- Safety Agency Pushes For National Air Bag Recall The federal government is demanding that the auto industry recall millions of additional cars equipped with faulty air bags that can injure -- and even kill -- a driver.
- GM: Parts Ready To Fix SUVs That Can Catch Fire For the owners of 189,000 General Motors SUVs, the days of parking them outside the garage for fear that they could catch fire will soon come to an end.
- Reports: Counterfeit Chinese Tires May Be Selling Under US Brand Names An investigation by Consumer Reports has discovered that a Chinese company may be selling counterfeit tires in the US under a brand name that consumers trust.
- Plan Ahead For More North Tarrant Express Lane Closures Angel Yanez knows the misery of driving on the construction riddled I-35W corridor north of Fort Worth.
- Ford Launches All New F-150 Pickup Truck [VIDEO] The new pickup should be in dealerships by late December.
- Ford Starts Production Of New Aluminum F-150 Aluminum isn't new to the auto industry, but this is the first time it will cover the entire body of such a high-volume vehicle.