Latest Autos News
- General Motors 3Q Profit Nearly Doubles The automaker posted a net profit of $1.38 billion, or 81 cents per share, from July through September.
- New Traffic Signal Style Debuts In Keller Traffic signals with yellow, flashing left-turn arrows have popped up throughout North Texas in recent years, and they have now made their debut in Keller.
- List Of Cars Affected By Airbag Recall A defect in the devices can possibly kill or injure the driver or passengers. Is your car on the list?
- NHTSA Warns Nearly 8 Million Car Owners To Get Air Bags Fixed The inflator mechanisms in the air bags can rupture, causing metal fragments to fly out when the bags are deployed in crashes.
- GM Ignition Switch Death Count Rises To 29 At least 29 people have died and 27 people have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.
- Another Road Block In Air Bags Recall Twenty-four hours after a massive airbag recall, consumers are experiencing yet another road block in the process.
- Beware Of Imposter Uber Drivers A warning tonight for people who use hi-tech ride sharing services, like Uber. Users are encountering some imposter drivers wanting to take advantage of the service’s popularity
- US Agency Warns Car Owners To Get Air Bags Fixed The U.S. government issued an urgent plea to more than 4.7 million people to get the air bags in their cars fixed, amid concern that a defect in the devices can possibly kill or injure the driver or passengers.
- Chrysler Issues Recall For Nearly 907K Cars, SUVs Chrysler is recalling nearly 907,000 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep SUVs and cars for failing alternators and heated power mirrors that can cause minor fires.
- Tesla Adding All-Wheel Drive, Safety Features Luxury electric car maker Tesla Motors is making its Model S sedan faster and safer in an effort to compete better with other high-end sedans.