Latest Autos News
- Regulation Possibly On The Way For Uber, Lyft Taxi's, limos and transportation technology companies Uber and Lyft may soon all play by the same rules.
- Gas Prices Across Texas Hold Steady At $3.49 Retail gasoline prices across Texas held steady this week at $3.49 per gallon.
- [Photo Gallery] 2014 New York International Auto Show Get an inside peek of this year's New York Auto Show.
- 22-Year-Old Accused Of Driving Car Into Crowd Outside Bar There were some scary moments in front of a Plano bar on Thursday. Police say a driver plowed into a group of people leaving The Hang Out Patio Bar, along northbound Central Expressway near Parker Road.
- Ford To Offer 50th Anniversary Mustang Ford is building a limited-edition Mustang GT to honor the pony car's 50th anniversary. It is showing the Limited Edition at the New York auto show, which begins this week.
- Chevrolet Bringing Tiny Trax SUV To US And China General Motors unveiled the 2015 model Tuesday evening ahead of the New York International Auto Show.
- Toyota Camry Gets A Top-To-Bottom Makeover The redesigned 2015 Camry, unveiled Tuesday at the New York Auto Show, is longer and wider, with a more aggressive design.
- General Motors Begins Recall Repairs Affected owners of General Motors ignition switch recall can begin making appointments for repairs.
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.