Latest Autos News
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- GM To Introduce New, High-End Cadillac Next Year General Motors will begin building a new, top-end Cadillac sedan late next year at its Detroit-Hamtramck assembly plant.
- Fatal Fort Worth Crash Investigated As DWI One man was killed and another critically injured in a two-vehicle accident on State Highway 360 early Friday morning.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- Ford Recalls Hybrid SUVs To Fix Stalling Problem Ford is recalling about 74,000 older-model gas-electric hybrid SUVs in the U.S. and Canada to fix a stalling problem. Ford is expected to start the recall on Oct. 27.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.