Latest Autos News
- Couple Quits Jobs To Take Children On Road Trip A Fort Worth family is getting ready to go on a trip of a lifetime, and the reason for it is one many loving parents can relate to.
- General Motors U.S. Factory Investment Piggybacks Mexico Interest Just how special is GM's investment in American plants? A look at their large investment in Mexico has Texans wondering.
- Driver Rescued From Burning Car By Police Had Just Seconds To Live The family of a Mesquite man who was pulled from his fiery car on Sunday said their loved one is in critical condition.
- Mockingbird Pothole Running For Dallas City Council A new Facebook page emerged announcing the candidacy of a pothole.
- BMW Recalls Nearly 49K Motorcycles With Rear-Wheel Problem BMW is recalling nearly 49,000 motorcycles in the U.S. and Canada because flanges that hold the rear wheel can crack if bolts are too tight.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Vandals Paint Swastika On Dallas Rabbi's Car A Dallas Rabbi says he feels "completely violated" after vandals spray painted a Nazi swastika on his car.
- Texas Bill Would Allow Motorcyclists To Lane Split One of the latest proposals by some Texas lawmakers to help alleviate traffic congestion is to legalize lane splitting. Lane splitting allows motorcyclists to pass vehicles by riding in-between lanes of traffic.
- Boy Dies From 2009 Injuries Suffered In Drunk Driving Accident A little boy, who has spent the last six years brain dead after being hit by a drunk driver, died Sunday morning.
- Volkswagen Recalls 38,000 Cars Due To Fire Risk The Volkswagen Group of America is recalling about 38,000 cars because a fuel leak in the engine may cause a fire. The automaker said no injuries or accidents have been reported.