Defend Your Ride
“It was a gift to myself.” – Jenifer and her Kia Optima
“It’s strong. It’s like a hero of some kind.” – Mario and his Kia Sportage
“It’s very neat and clean!” – Anthony and his Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
“Adventurous because we brought this car to racetracks, plus the road trips.” – Maria “Chris” and her Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
“I’ll probably get another car, but I won’t ever get rid of this one.” – Randy and his 1937 Ford Coupe
“I like it best at night with the windows down. Sounds almost like the car is breathing.” – Desmond and his Audi A3
“That’s Charley, short for Charlotte. She’s an adoption.” – Andy and his BMW 355i Coupe
“I have a ton of cup holders, at least four, yet no cruise control.” – Brian and his Nissan Versa
“I’m always the person who loses their car in the parking lot.” – Erica and her Scion XD Release Series
- Just In Time For The Holiday: Rising Gas PricesAAA Michigan says prices at the pump jumped 10 cents over the past week to a statewide average of $3.88 a gallon.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common SenseConventional wisdom says young people aren't interested in driving. Common sense says that's all wrong.
- Street Survival Program Aims To Reduce Teen Auto AccidentsMore than 5,000 young drivers between 15 and 20 are killed in car crashes each year in the U.S. Learn more about a program designed to reduce those numbers.
- Top Ten Family Cars–A Diverse ListNissan Pathfinder is number 1. Two domestics are on the Kelly Blue Book list.
- Small SUV’s Fare Poorly In New Crash TestOnly one vehicle gets a "good" rating, out of 13 tested.