- 13th Annual Stephanie's Day Thank you to everyone who joined us at Stephanie's Day for special needs children and their families at NorthPark Center. Special thanks to the Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation and the Autism Treatment Center for their ongoing support.
- Dallas Holocaust Museum Your support of the Dallas Holocaust Museum and Center for Education and Tolerance helps preserve the memory of the Holocaust and teach the moral and ethical response to prejudice, hatred and indifference.
- Autism Treatment Center Odds are, someone you know has been diagnosed with autism or a related disorder. The Autism Treatment Center assists individuals of all ages, to help them learn, play, work and live productive lives right here in North Texas.
- Blood Donation Did you know that, every three seconds, someone needs donated blood. You can save three lives with just a single blood donation, and you can do it all in less than one hour! It's that easy! Just locate a donor center near you to set up a donation.
- Emily's Place If you or someone you know is experiencing family violence, Emily's Place may be able to help, with long-term transformational care for women and children.
- Mi Escuelita Mi Escuelita provides free or low-cost preschool education to children ages 2 1/2 to 5 years old at six Dallas locations. Enrollment is now open, but space is limited. For more information, call 214-526-0220.
- Pet Adoption Operation Kindness is the original and largest no-kill animal shelter in North Texas. Homeless cats and dogs receive medical care, clean shelter, nutritious food and playtime in a natural setting until they are adopted into new forever homes.