- Consumer Justice: Electricity Bill Shocker Tina Hudson was billed more than $8,000 over two years for electricity in her small Fort Worth apartment.
- Consumer Justice For Family Out $8K After Estate Sale North Texas man says he fought for months to recover $8,000 tied to his mother's estate. Then he called Cristin Severance for Consumer Justice.
- Military Dog Reunited With Soldier 5 Years Later Sgt. Ryan Henderson's father, Joe knows how important a military dog named Satan is for his son.
- Hot Route Owner Facing New Theft Charges Chris Cassels, the owner of Hot Route Delivery Specialists, is facing theft of service charges. Investigators with the Denton County District Attorney's Office said that Cassels turned himself in on Monday morning.
- Consumer Justice For Man After His Account Is Hacked When a North Texas man's account was hacked and drained by thieves, he called the credit card company first.