- Roofing Legislation Calls For Voluntary Certification System Texas is the only Gulf state that has zero roofing regulations, but a new bill being considered by state lawmakers could change that.
- Delivery Drivers Owed Thousands From Fort Worth Company Dozens of Amazon drivers say they are owed tens of thousands of dollars for deliveries for which they were never paid. Former employees say it's happening all over the country.
- Free Trial Of Beauty Cream Ends Up Being Quite Costly They are advertised as "free trials" but the fine print could cost you hundreds of dollars. After two North Texas women made the same mistake, Consumer Justice stepped in to help.
- Texas Mom Says She Found Pill In Son's Gerber Snack Pack A West Texas mother said she found a pain pill inside her son's pre-packaged snack, but the company that makes the product says it's highly unlikely.
- Consumer Justice Helps Students Affected By Sudden Driving School Closures When two North Texas driving schools closed down without notice, leaving dozens of teenagers stranded, parents called for Consumer Justice.