- North Texas Sees Spike In 'Can You Hear Me Now' Scam We have a Consumer Justice alert after a big spike in the number of Can You Hear Me Now scam complaints in North Texas.
- IRS Warns Of Tax Return ID Theft It's tax season and that means scammers are trying to cash in on your return.
- Dallas BBB Warns Of Websites Selling Counterfeit Gear The Dallas BBB is warning consumers about websites selling bogus baseball, basketball and football jerseys. Shoppers complain that their merchandise either never shows up or, if it does, it's a knockoff.
- Fake Check Scheme Impacts Local Business Lilly Brandwine is cautious, but a recent offer sounded good. It came in the form of an email from someone claiming to represent Car Wrap City, offering to pay her to wrap a car with a Heineken logo.
- State Seeks Students Impacted By Driving School Closures The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation is trying to contact more than 360 students after two driving schools, one in Euless and another in Irving, suddenly shut down.