DFW Restaurant Week
- DFW Restaurant Week Announces 2015 Dates The highly anticipated 18th annual charity-dining event, DFW Restaurant Week, presented by Central Market, is announcing its 2015 feature dates: August 10-16, 2015.
- DFW Restaurant Week: First Course Kick Off Party Join spirited mixologists and star chefs for this festive cirque-style evening kicking-off summer’s hottest dining event, the 17th annual DFW Restaurant Week presented by Central Market!
- FAQ: DFW Restaurant Week 2014 North Texas’ hottest summer dining event, the 17th annual DFW Restaurant Week presented by Central Market, is back starting August 11, 2014. Dine Out to enjoy delicious three-course prix fixe dinners ($35 or $45) and lunches ($25) Discover more...
- DFW Restaurant Week Announces 2014 Dates It’s time for Metroplex diners to mark their calendars with the announcement of the feature dates for DFW Restaurant Week 2014
- What Is DFW Restaurant Week? Formerly KRLD Restaurant Week, we’re back as the same great summer food and wine event, but with a new name in 2013 to better reflect our stellar lineup of Metroplex-wide restaurants.