Latest DFW Healthwatch
Under the Affordable Care Act, people and small businesses will be able to purchase insurance through a Marketplace.
As temperatures begin to climb and there are more and more signs of summer, Dallas County officials are reminding residents that the West Nile Virus is active and precautions need to be taken.
Angelina Jolie’s decision to have a double mastectomy may prompt more women to look into cancer prevention surgery, raising questions about what insurance companies cover in these situations.
Before Dr. Phil and Dr. Drew and Dr. Oz, there was Joyce Brothers. The popular psychologist pioneered the television advice show in the 1950s.
Angelina Jolie said that she has had a preventive double mastectomy after learning that she carried a gene that made it extremely likely that she would get breast cancer.
It’s a fact high school wrestlers are all too familiar with; sports that have skin-to-skin contact can lead to some nasty skin conditions. Doctor Jerald Sklar, with Dallas Associated Dermatologists, said he sees the problem all the time.
- Dallas Taking Closer Look At West Nile Plan 2013/05/13
- Baxter Drug Fails To Slow Alzheimer’s In Big Study 2013/05/07
- Pfizer To Begin Selling Erectile Dysfunction Pill Viagra Online 2013/05/06
- Eating Boogers May Boost Immune System 2013/05/02
- West Nile Virus Trapping & Testing Underway In Fort Worth CBSDFW.COM–2013/05/01
- DFW Doctor Explains ‘Morning After Pill’ Changes 2013/05/01