Latest DFW Healthwatch
A public health hazard has arrived in the Lone Star State: a bug carrying a parasite that can cause potentially fatal heart and digestive problems.
A Dallas-based charity will send medical supplies to West Africa to help fight the Ebola outbreak.
From the moment Fort Worth Doctor Kent Brantly and his family joined the Southside Church of Christ medical missionary work was a passion. Wednesday night church members and others gathered to pray for Dr. Brantly’s healing.
Why is the breast cancer rate higher? The report says it could be because women have better access to medical care or screening in Flower Mound.
Summer heat can cause outside equipment very hot and putting children at risk while playing.
- Fruit Recall Affects Trader Joe’s, Walmart, Costco And Kroger Stores 07/22/2014
- Officials Investigating Sudden Rise In Cyclospora Infection Cases 07/22/2014
- North Texas 6-Year-Old Helping Perfect Bionic Pancreas 07/18/2014
- Journal ‘Concerned’ Over Its Facebook Study 07/04/2014
- DFW Doctor Talks Antibiotics & Superbugs 07/03/2014
- Ruling Impact On Birth Control Coverage Mixed 07/03/2014