Latest DFW Healthwatch
What if you could cut the number of preterm births by more than half just by changing the type of care pregnant moms get? One North Texas hospital system is doing just that by using a unique program called Centering.
Authorities are trying to determine whether a man who flew on Texas flight into Phoenix has tuberculosis, but any risk to passengers on his flight is extremely low.
Hugh Jackman took to social media on Thursday to reveal that he recently had skin cancer removed from his nose. His wife had urged him to get a “mark” checked out.
Help yourself to some nuts this holiday season. According to a new study, regular nut eaters were less likely to die of cancer or heart disease — in fact, were less likely to die of any cause.
A new abortion law will stay in effect in Texas after the U.S. Supreme Court refused to intervene. Liberal justices wanted to block the law until the appeals process was finished.
- Stents May Not Help Treat Clogged Kidney Arteries 2013/11/18
- Doctors Battling North Texas Whooping Cough Outbreak CBS 11–2013/11/15
- Feds: Less Than 3,000 Texans Selected ACA Health Plans 2013/11/13
- Star Jones In DFW For Heart Health Event 2013/11/13
- Doctors Told To Get Serious About Obesity 2013/11/13
- Fort Worth Mayor Having Eye Surgery 2013/11/13