Latest DFW Healthwatch
Ebola patient, Nina Pham, arrived in Bethesda, Md. At 10 p.m. Thursday night.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas says it will offer free hotel rooms for employees who may have been exposed to the Ebola virus.
A new twist on an old but deadly drug — liquid methamphetamine — is now pouring into and through the metroplex.
There are now specific rules for how to handle the Ebola virus in North Texas, a week and a half after its first appearance in the country.
Few in North Texas understand the danger of Ebola better than Albert Travell.
- Doctor With Ebola Hopes For Release ‘In Near Future’ 08/15/2014
- ‘Kissing Bug’ Brings Disease To Texas 08/13/2014
- Non-Profit Joins Fight Against Ebola Outbreak, Sends Supplies 08/01/2014
- Friends Join Church Members To Pray For Texas Doctor With Ebola CBSDFW.COM–07/30/2014
- Study: Female Breast Cancer Rates Higher In Flower Mound 07/30/2014
- Playground Equipment May Be Too Hot To Handle CBS 11–07/27/2014