Latest DFW Healthwatch
Summer heat can cause outside equipment very hot and putting children at risk while playing.
Grocery stores are clearing out portions of their produce sections after a packing company in California found fruit possible tainted with listeria.
Tarrant County has seen eight cases over the last month alone; 61 people have come down with the stomach bug across Texas.
Six-year-old Elise Cunha is an adorable, happy little girl but, keeping her healthy is an around the clock job.
The scientific journal that published a study by Facebook and two U.S. universities examining people’s online mood swings regrets how the social experiment was handled.
- DFW Doctor Talks Antibiotics & Superbugs 07/03/2014
- Ruling Impact On Birth Control Coverage Mixed 07/03/2014
- What It Means To Be A Cancer ‘Pre-Vivor’ 06/13/2014
- Perry Proposes Plan For Texas VA Backlog 06/12/2014
- Mad Cow Disease Blamed For Texan’s Death 06/06/2014
- Allergy Tablets Offer Alternative To Shots 06/02/2014