Latest DFW Healthwatch
There is a new global effort to combat antibiotic-resistant superbugs. Dr. Crystal Foster talks about these drug-resistant bugs, and the actual effectiveness of antibiotics.
Business owners who don’t want to pay for employee birth control are ending that coverage after the Supreme Court said they could choose on grounds of religious beliefs.
Saturday is the annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Plano, and participant Paola Gerber talks about what it means to be a breast cancer ‘pre-vivor.’
Gov. Rick Perry was set to announce Thursday efforts to identify Texas hospitals that are willing to take more patients out of backlogged Veterans Affairs facilities.
Health officials said that a Texas patient is the fourth person in the U.S. to die of a brain disorder believed to be caused by the consumption of contaminated beef products.
- Allergy Tablets Offer Alternative To Shots 06/02/2014
- Doctor Talks Smokers, Menopause, Cynicism 05/29/2014
- North Texas Couple Adopts Embryo, Has Baby 05/28/2014
- Miss South Texas Tells Her Weight Loss Story 05/26/2014
- Surgeons: Many Having Surgery To Look Better In Selfies CBS 11–05/21/2014
- Dallas Center Offers ‘Thigh Gap’ Therapy 05/21/2014