Latest DFW Healthwatch
Colleyville family wants to spread the word about how flu shots can save live.
A health official says the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expanding its Ebola investigation to include passengers on Frontier flight 1142 Friday that carried Amber Vinson, the second American to contract the virus on U.S. soil.
Ebola patient, Nina Pham, arrived in Bethesda, Md. At 10 p.m. Thursday night.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas says it will offer free hotel rooms for employees who may have been exposed to the Ebola virus.
A new twist on an old but deadly drug — liquid methamphetamine — is now pouring into and through the metroplex.
- Ebola Protocol Now In Place For North Texas 10/10/2014
- North Texas Man Loses 7 Liberian Family Members To Ebola 10/01/2014
- Doctor With Ebola Hopes For Release ‘In Near Future’ 08/15/2014
- ‘Kissing Bug’ Brings Disease To Texas 08/13/2014
- Non-Profit Joins Fight Against Ebola Outbreak, Sends Supplies 08/01/2014
- Friends Join Church Members To Pray For Texas Doctor With Ebola CBSDFW.COM–07/30/2014