Latest DFW Healthwatch
Three Southern Republican governors are writing President Barack Obama to complain about newly announced Medicare Advantage payments.
Concerns about electronic cigarettes, including flavors and marketing that could appeal to young people, underscore the need to regulate the fast-growing industry, according to a Congressional report released Monday.
It may sound far-fetched, but scientists are attempting to build a human heart with a 3-D printer. Ultimately, the goal is to create a new heart for a patient with their own cells that could be transplanted.
Dallas County Health and Human Services has confirmed that a 17-year-old Dallas County resident’s death was flu-related.
To the unknowing, it was a simple wave of the hand. “It’s hard to describe what a gift that is…” With his voice trailing off into silence and his eyes filling with tears, Ronnie Thurman knows that wave is a miracle.
- Despite Glitches, Hundreds At Texas Hospitals To Sign Up On Healthcare.gov CBS 11–03/31/2014
- Final Push On Health Insurance Enrollment 03/31/2014
- Family’s Euthanasia Fight For Natty 03/25/2014
- Court Reviews Hobby Lobby Birth Control Case 03/25/2014
- Hispanics Being Left Behind In Health Care Overhaul 03/24/2014
- Latinos Left Behind In Health Care Overhaul 03/24/2014