Latest DFW Healthwatch
A North Texas teen originally from Waxahachie is in Los Angeles alongside her mother receiving experimental cancer treatment.
Electroconvulsive therapy is on the rise in Texas, thriving as a treatment for some forms of mental illness.
Colleyville family wants to spread the word about how flu shots can save live.
A health official says the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expanding its Ebola investigation to include passengers on Frontier flight 1142 Friday that carried Amber Vinson, the second American to contract the virus on U.S. soil.
Ebola patient, Nina Pham, arrived in Bethesda, Md. At 10 p.m. Thursday night.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas Offers Employees Rooms 10/15/2014
- Liquid Meth Pours Into North Texas 10/10/2014
- Ebola Protocol Now In Place For North Texas 10/10/2014
- North Texas Man Loses 7 Liberian Family Members To Ebola 10/01/2014
- Doctor With Ebola Hopes For Release ‘In Near Future’ 08/15/2014
- ‘Kissing Bug’ Brings Disease To Texas 08/13/2014