Latest DFW Healthwatch
More than 3.5 million cases of skin cancer are diagnosed each year. But it is something that can be overcome if any changes to the skin are detected and treated early.
The spirited sport known as parkour, that treats the world as one big obstacle course, is gaining traction outside of the urban enthusiasts whose acrobatics spread its popularity.
The new Parkland Hospital rises 17 stories above the center of Dallas’ Medical District.
If you don’t recognize the name acetaminophen it’s the active ingredient listed on the back of every bottle of Tylenol and it is the drug most commonly used by pregnant women. A new study may have some women thinking twice about taking the medication.
From Columbine to Sandy Hook Elementary School, the gunmen behind America’s worst school shootings have all had serious mental health issues.
- State Senate Panel Checks Women’s Programs 02/20/2014
- Doctors Recommend Genetic Retesting For Breast Cancer CBS 11–02/18/2014
- Chocolate Could Be Key To Losing Weight 02/18/2014
- Skydiving Accident Survivor Speaks In Dallas 02/13/2014
- Thyroid Disease Affects Millions, Including One Of CBS 11′s Own 02/13/2014
- DFW Teen Amputees Taking Colorado Ski Trip 02/10/2014