Latest DFW Healthwatch
A young woman went blind in one eye within 24 hours after catching a flesh-eating bacteria during a mud run in Dallas this month.
A new report suggests that living near multiple hydraulic fracturing sites may effect the birth weight of newborns.
The Texas Senate approved a limited medical marijuana bill Thursday, authorizing the sale of Cannabidiol oil (CBD), which is used to help control seizures associated with intractable epilepsy.
A North Texas teen originally from Waxahachie is in Los Angeles alongside her mother receiving experimental cancer treatment.
Electroconvulsive therapy is on the rise in Texas, thriving as a treatment for some forms of mental illness.
- Colleyville Family Said Flu Shot Could’ve Save Daughter’s Life CBS 11–11/23/2014
- CDC Expands Ebola Probe To Nurse’s Flight To Ohio 10/16/2014
- Ebola Patient, Nina Pham Arrives In Maryland 10/16/2014
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas Offers Employees Rooms 10/15/2014
- Liquid Meth Pours Into North Texas 10/10/2014
- Ebola Protocol Now In Place For North Texas 10/10/2014