Latest DFW home
Amid record-shattering rainfalls and flooding, it’s hard for Texans to think of something like a drought. The fact, however, remains: It will be a problem in the near future. Planners speculate that with Texas’ booming population, preparation for a drought it something we should be taking more action on.
Joyce Ann Brown, a Dallas woman who became an advocate for prisoners, died at the age of 68. She spent nearly a decade in prison after being wrongfully convicted in 1980 of murder and aggravated robbery.
Hundreds of bikers are expected to be a part of the “All For 1 Rally & Protest” in Waco Sunday afternoon. The group claims 90 percent of all the 177 arrested after the Twin Peaks shootout are not guilty of anything.
Progress or a push-out? Why some Oak Cliff business owners say a new development is threatening their shops.
Lake Lewisville passed its 100 year flood mark early Sunday. It now stands at a whopping 537 feet — and waters are flooding into Dallas.
- GOP Moves To Strip Power From Unit Tied To Rick Perry Case 05/30/2015
- Josh Hamilton Rejoins The Rangers Monday 05/24/2015
- Texas Nixes Voter-Approved Denton Fracking Ban 05/23/2015
- Texas Lawmakers Vote Reform For Grand Jury “Pick-A-Pal” Process 05/23/2015
- Waco Latest: Funeral Held For Biker 05/23/2015
- That One Basic Skill Millennials Are Lacking 05/23/2015