- Scott Sams
- Alice Rios
- Mike Rogers
- Julie DeHarty
- Bob Goosman
- Emily Trube
- Joe Gomez
- Kelli Wiese
- Brigitte Cummings
- Plano Police Push For Info In Case Of Missing Woman The Plano Police Department's Facebook page now features a new post in hopes of getting the public involved in the hunt for 23-year-old Christina Morris.
- 35 Jobs That No Longer Exist River pigs, ratteners, and mudlarks no longer exist, but they once did. Here are 35 jobs that have become obsolete and have completely disappeared.
- Bryan Cranston Stages One-Man MLB Show Looking for a new challenge in his career, "Breaking Bad" actor Bryan Cranston puts on a one-man MLB Postseason show. It's both ridiculous and hilarious.
- 'What Does The Fox Say' Group Releases New Single Ylvis took the world by storm with "What Does The Fox Say" last year. That video garnered nearly 450 million views. Now, the duo is out with its latest single.
- Fraternity Parodies Taylor Swift Hit A fraternity at Transylvania University in Kentucky created a parody of Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off," in which the guys lip sync and dance through the dorm room halls.